We needed a peasant style top with a flat front, so I picked the FooFoo Threads Sugarplum Princess Dress and lengthened the sleeves.
Next to figure out the skirt. Zarina's skirt is kinda bunched up and gathered, so I wanted something that would have that look but still be long enough to pass the "Daddy Standard". I landed on the Create Kids Couture Poppy Dress. I used shirring to gather up the side instead of a casing and tie. That way, we don't have to worry about ties coming undone while playing!
My little Pixie has gotten so much wear out of this simple mash up of mine.
She's played Pirate Fairy dress up.
She wore it to Krispy Kreme on Talk Like a Pirate Day for some free donuts.
She wore it to our local library for their Pirate Day celebration!
Of course, every fairy needs a good pair of fairy wings!
These are from my shop, MaeFlowers & JuneBugs
What's on your cutting table this weekend?
- Knight Hoodie + Bimaa Sweater by Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts
- Alleycat Daydream Dress by Call Ajaire
- Rainbow Princess Dress by Rae Gun Ramblings
- Ash Jumpsuit + Vintage Style Flutter Sleeve by Amanda Rose
- Burda Harem Pants + McCalls Dress by Lil Bit and Nan
- Sugar Plum Princess Dress + Poppy Dress by Bee Quilted Beauties
- Dress #13 + Pants #2 by Sprouting Jube Jube
- Katie Fancy Pant + Field Research Pant by Scientific Seamstress
- Jumpsuit Mashup by Sew Like My Mom
- Lullaby Line Body Suit + Grand Slam Tee by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop
- Cherry Pie Skirt + Socialite Peplum by Sewing Sober